Adjovi Lolonyo APEDOH-ANAKOMA
Adjovi Lolonyo APEDOH-ANAKOMA ( Minister of Social Action, Promotion of Women)
Mrs. APEDOH Adjovi Lolonyo wife ANAKOMA, has a doctorate in electronics (Specialty, Biomedical electronics).
Before her appointment as Minister of Social Action, the Promotion of Women and Literacy on October 1, 2020, she was Director of Management Control and Audit of TOGO TELECOM which she joined in 2000.
She made clear her professional career there and successively held the positions of:
• Central and systems maintenance team leader in the switching division from 2004 to 2005;
• Policy officer for the Networks Director in 2005 and 2009; • Interim Head of Transmission Systems Department in 2009;
• Head of the switching and energy department from 2009 to 2013;
• Head of the platform and infrastructure management department between 2013 and 2014;
• Head of revenue insurance department from 2014 to 2019.
Ms. APEDOH-ANAKOMA, after her scientific baccalaureate (BAC II, series C4) at Kpodzi high school in Kpalimé in 1990, was awarded a scholarship to continue her higher education in France.
Welcomed at the University of Valenciennes, after two years she obtained the Diploma of General University Studies (DEUG) in science in mathematics and physics.
Then admitted to Lille I University, she graduated in 1994 with a Bachelor's and Master's degree in telecommunications. She entered the Université de Picardie Jules Verne d´Amiens where she defended her doctoral thesis in biomedical engineering in 1999 after obtaining a diploma of advanced studies (DEA) in microelectronic instrumentation in 1995.
Her dedication to work and to her country resulted in her being elevated to the rank of Knight of the Order of the Mono in April 2019.
Madame APEDOH-APEDOH is an activist and member of the Union pour la République (UNIR) party.